Long Hollow Women’s Ministry exists to meet women where they are and help take them to where God wants them to be…
a devoted follower of Christ.
This blog is meant to be a place to meet you where you are on a weekly basis.
Do you have something to say? Leave a comment on your favorite posts!
Do you have an idea for a post topic? Share it with us!
This is your space, ladies. Join the dialogue!
Here’s a sneak peak at some of our regular contributers:
Marisa Combs (@MarisaCombs)
- Favorite Bible Verse: Galatians 5:13: “For you were called to freedom, brethren; only do not turn your freedom into an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another.”
- Treasures: Laughing with my kids, traveling with my Husband, Precept Bible studies, Haiti, scrapbooking, showing cattle, and Mexican food!
- Melody: Revelation Song or How Great Thou Art—it’s a close race between old and new.
- One-line: Realizing life is a journey, and God is in the business of progressive revelation of truth, but desiring desperately to run the race with diligence so at the end I have no regrets and can see the ways He has used my life to bring himself glory.
Tami Heim (@TamiHeim)
- Favorite Bible Verse: “God rewrote the text of my life, when I opened the book of my heart to his eyes.” ~Psalm 18:24
- Treasures: Amazing grace, sunrises and sunsets, smell of rain, sounds of the ocean, quiet of snow falling, sloppy kisses, giving and receiving great BIG hugs.
- Melody: Resurrection – Nicole Spongburg
- One-line: Live to serve, follow Jesus, and love all those along the way. I delight in the Creator and celebrate how each day brings me one day closer to the utter relief of His holiness.
- Favorite Bible Verse: “I trust in your unfailing love, my heart rejoices in your salvation. I will sing to the LORD for he has been good to me.” Psalm 13:5-6
- Treasures: Grandchildren, family, mountain steams, walks on the beach, sunrise and sunset, sharing the hope of the Gospel, praise and worship of our LORD, laughter. (not necessarily in order of importance.)
- Melody: ” It is Well With my Soul“
- One-line: God’s presence sustains me through all of life….the good and bad.
Micca Campbell (@MiccaCampbell)
- Favorite Bible Verse: Galatians 2:20
- Treasures: movie theater popcorn, crabtree and Evelyn lotions, To Kill a Mocking Bird movie
- Melody: Draw Me Close by Michele W. Smith
- One-line: I’m a national speaker and author with Proverbs 31 Ministers, Pat’s wife, mother to three, allergic to mornings, directionally challenged, and a rock star in the shower.
- Favorite Bible Verse: Psalm 119:175- “Let my soul live that it may praise you.”
- Hobby: Camping
- Melody: “Hold Me” by Jamie Grace
- One-line: My husband says there is one phrase that describes me,”never a dull moment.” ha ha!
Rachel Lovingood (@RachelLovingood)
- Favorite Bible Verse: changes according to what I am working on but right now it is Ephesians 3:20
- Treasures: am eclectic so I love lots of things—love new ink pens that write fast, love dark chocolate, love nike running shorts, love 31 tote bags, love a clean house that I didn’t do:)
- Melody: The Motions by Matthew West, Desert Song, almost anything Hillsong
- One-line: Love my family, my God and my life-its that simple.
Pam Eldridge (@pameldridge)
- Favorite Bible Verse: Proverbs 31:30 and James 1:27
- Treasures: Being a mom and wife, hanging out with family and friends, sewing, gardening, boating, building snowmen, being outdoors
- Melody: Leeland… The great awakening
- One-line: Love Jesus! Love my husband, David! love our kids, Austin and Anna! Love serving others.
- Favorite Bible Verse: “Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men.” Colossians 3:23
- Treasures: my wonderful family, traveling (especially to the beach), watching my boys do something they enjoy (like swing or play hockey, baseball, soccer, etc!), Dunkin Donuts hot chocolate, popcorn, pizza and music
- Melody: Choosing one song is oh so hard! I’ve always been musical and just love music. On an Adele kick right now but my car is often filled with the sounds of Bondye Bel
- One-line: Christ follower, blessed wife, mom of two silly, kissable, active, fun filled boys, list maker, learner, a woman who is trying to slow down, be more intentional, be available and be still with the Lord .