School is almost out, looking for some ways to say “thanks for a great year” to your child’s wonderful teacher? Some require a little planning ahead, and some you can run out and pick right up! Here they are:
- A summer tote bag filled with sunscreen, visor, magazine or novel and sweet & salty snacks,etc.
- Flowers: hanging pots or potted annuals for them to enjoy all summer
- Money or Money Tree
- Devotional or journal
- Baked goods: cookies, brownies, etc. (your favorite recipe or bakery)
- Canvas apron or captain’s chair with all the children’s hand prints stamped on it
- A scrapbook or memory jar: Have parents send in a picture of their child along with a favorite thing they learned or memory about “Ms./Mr. Teacher’s” class this year.
Always enclose a note from your child to the teacher thanking them for a great year, in their handwriting if possible.
Have a safe and happy summer!